Male Sensual Toys & Accessories Practical Training
This training requires no previous experience of sensual toys and accessories. Learning about toys and their safe practice will give you the confidence, knowledge and ability to heighten your personal intimacy and sexual arousal as a partner, individual, or practitioner.
Sexual practice can become routine and new inspiration is often sought to raise the emotions and to get the hormones flowing. Toys and accessories enable men to forge a new sexual energy into something creative, men who are sexually inhibited or uncertain to explore their sexuality safely, and help men who suffer from premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction to relax and control their restricting sexual responses, and those that want to enjoy and progress sexual healing.
Our agenda includes the following topics which apply to the toys/accessories, client/partner, and therapist/provider:
- Health and Safety.
- Practical use.
We can cover as many or as few of the following sensual accessories:
- Clothing - leather, PVC, white cotton, and silk fabrics for arm straps, face masks, tops, trousers and underwear.
- Toys - vibrating stimulators for the prostate, penis, scrotum, nipples or buttocks, nipple clamps and suckers, inflatable anal plugs, anal balls, a variety of dildo's, cock rings, urethral sounds and a vacuum pump.
- Restraints - blindfolds, bed corner ties (spreadeagle on back or front), wrists to thighs, silk or rope ties, handcuffs, mouth gag, whip, riding cane, dog collar and lead, wrapping tape/mummification.
- Electro-stimulation - I have muscular stimulating and pain reducing devices (TENS and Electro Muscular Stimulation) which can be attached directly to any area of skin, nipples, scrotum, penis or crack.
- Hot and Cold stimulation - hot candle wax, hot stones, hot herbal compresses and hot flannels to warm and relax. Cooling gel, cold flannels or ice will numb and contract the area to provide contrasting sensations.
- Soft ostrich feathers for light caressing.
Learning at Man On The Couch's suite in Southampton offers personal training benefits to suit you. Only you, as a couple or individual, are taught in the training, so there's no embarrassment from the presence of other students. All the time is therefore dedicated to maximise your skills in the use of sexual aids. The warm, homely, and relaxing environment here allows you to practice together with the experience and knowledge of a fully qualified therapist, Steve. Steve can provide role models or you can bring your own partner or practice model.
You can work at your own pace, and around your own schedules, with flexible training dates and times to suit you - you can choose to complete the training in a day, or over a number of smaller sessions, as your schedule allows. Training lengths are flexible to allow for your different experience and goals.