Relaxing Full Body Massage Practical Training
Available in Spain if you want to practice with more people, and available as private tuition at the suite in Southampton.
This customised 1-on-1 training offers you the practical knowledge and experience to confidently provide a full body massage on a chair, massage couch or bed. The training gives you plenty of practical experience with a personal adaptation of content for your needs. Students of my professionally accredited Body Massage training course can use this customised training to add practical hours of tutored experience. You will need to complete my professionally accredited Body Massage training course to qualify for professional insurance as a therapist.
Developed for an individual or a couple, this private training requires no previous massage experience or qualifications. You will learn a full body massage routine including the whole back, neck and shoulders, legs, feet, abdomen, chest, arms and hands, face and scalp. You receive a booklet of a written routine with diagrams to take home. Your massage will be a treat for your partner or client. Gain the confidence, knowledge and ability to massage. The training does not include examination in anatomy and physiology, which is required for professional insurance to practice.
The warm, homely, and relaxing environment - either in Southampton or Spain - allows you to learn massage with the experience and knowledge of a fully qualified massage and holistic therapist, Steve, who has PTLLS Level 4 teaching qualification.
Training at the al Covo suite offers personal training benefits that may suit you. Training in Spain is a different experience - a week long, preferably residential training for 4-8 people, with plenty of time to relax. Dates and itinerary, meals and drinks and transport in Spain are organised for you, and it is great fun in the sun.
The maximum to be included in the training is:
- Hours of giving and receiving massage with your partner, or with Steve, if you are on your own.
- Tuition from an experienced qualified therapist, Steve.
- 45 page Massage Practice resource pack, with a detailed step by step 90 minute massage routine - no need for you to take notes or have an amazing memory.
- 500ml of massage oil for you to practice at home.
- al Covo Certificate of Completion of the Relaxing Massage Training.
- Optional hours of 'Follow Up' and Advanced Techniques for extra practice and knowledge.
You will come away with:
- An awareness of the risks, background, outcomes, preparation, benefits and aftercare for massage.
- Functional knowledge of the body's muscles and bones.
- Knowledge and practice of a 60 minute Relaxing Full Body Massage routine.
- A great new skill to enjoy for years to come.