Tantric Practice Training
This workshop requires no previous tantric experience. Learning about tantra and its practices will give you the confidence, knowledge and ability to heighten your personal intimacy, sexual arousal, and spiritual awareness as a partner, individual, or practitioner. The workshop also forms part of Man On The Couch's definitive tantra training course, the Diploma in Male Tantra.
Tantric practice can help people channel an excess of sexual energy channel into something creative, men who are sexually inhibited or uncertain to explore their sexuality safely, help men who suffer from premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction to relax and control, and provide guidance to those that want to enjoy and progress sexual healing. Sex and love are energies that are given to us...here you can uncover what sexual and loving energies you have been blessed with. Experience the new life...if you live your life this tantric way, it's going to change!
Our agenda includes one or more of the following, as you wish:
- Introduction to Tantra
- Creating the tantric environment
- Meditations (Exercise 1)
- Undressing (Exercise 2)
- Pelvic Exercises (Exercise 3)
- Breathing (Exercise 4)
- Bathing (Exercise 5)
- Chakra Balancing - Awakening the Kundalini (Exercise 6)
- Sensual Massage (Exercise 7)
- Sensual Toys (Exercise 8)
- Lingam Touch (Exercise 9)
- Multi-Orgasms (Exercise 10)
Learning at Man On The Couch's suite in Southampton offers personal training benefits to suit you. Only you, as a couple or individual, are here with Steve, so there's no embarrassment from the presence of others. All the time is therefore dedicated to maximise your experience in tantra. The warm, homely, and relaxing environment here allows you to practice tantra together with the experience and knowledge of a fully qualified massage, holistic and tantric therapist, Steve. You can work at your own pace, and around your own schedules, with flexible training dates and times to suit you - you can choose to complete the training in a day, or over a number of smaller sessions, as your schedule allows. Training lengths are flexible to allow for students' different experience and goals.
The options included in the training (depending on your time and preference):
- Introduction and practice of 10 tantric experiences.
- Man On The Couch's Resource pack 'What Is Tantra?' complete with detail of 12 Tantric practices.
- A published tantric book by Osho, music CD, incense and candles to encourage you to continue practice at home.
- Man On The Couch Certificate of Completion of the Tantric Practice Workshop.
- Optional hours of 'Follow Up' and Advanced Techniques for extra practice and knowledge.