Prostate Massage Practical Training
Suitable for either an individual or a male couple, this private training assumes no previous massage experience. It is however, useful to have experienced an Sensual Prostate Massage, Male Tantric Massage, Male Tantric Practice and Rituals or Relaxing Full Body Massage Training prior to this training. Prostate massage is 'now' in London with males, so add it to your portfolio of skills. This course also forms part of Man On The Couch's definitive tantra training course, the Diploma in Male Tantra.
The prostate is a golf ball sized gland that surrounds the urethra and can be felt through the front of the anal wall. It produces a milky fluid containing a variety of substances that help keep sperm alive. This fluid makes up about 25% of semen. By stimulating it, you can stimulate the release of the milky fluid through the penis. When ejaculation occurs, it can be fiercer in projection, larger in volume and give a more intense orgasm, especially with a big build up from lots of prostate, sexual and chakra stimulation. Wow!! It is sometimes refered to as the male G-spot. There are male reproductive conditions for which prostate massage may also help, though these are scientifically unproven.
Hours of practice will give you the confidence, knowledge and ability to massage while heightening personal intimacy and sexual arousal. The training does not include examination in anatomy and physiology, which is required for professional insurance to practice.
Man On The Couch offers personal training benefits to suit you. Only you, as a couple or individual, are taught in the training, so there's no embarrassment from the presence of other students. All the time is therefore dedicated to maximise your skills at prostate massage. The warm, homely, and relaxing environment here allows you to learn anal prostate massage together with the experience and knowledge of a fully qualified massage and holistic therapist, Steve, who has PTLLS Level 4 teaching qualification. You can work at your own pace, and around your own schedules, with flexible training dates and times to suit you - you can choose to complete the training in a day, or over a number of smaller sessions, as your schedule allows. Training lengths are flexible to allow for students' different experience and goals.
Maximum to be included in the training:
- Tuition from an experienced qualified therapist, Steve.
- A 20 page Prostate Massage Practice resource pack, with anatomy and physiology of the male reproductive organs, and a detailed step by step prostate massage routine - no need for you to take notes or have an amazing memory!
- Massage practice of the perineum, buttocks and anal prostate gland, optional genital massage, a variety of positions for anal entry, a bed and couch to practice on, plus use of different prostate massage tools, either on each other, or on Steve if you are alone.
- Man On The Couch Certificate of Completion of the Prostate Massage Training.
- Recommended but optional hours of 'Follow Up' and Advanced Techniques for extra practice and knowledge.
You will come away with:
- An awareness of the risks, background, outcomes, preparation, benefits and aftercare for prostate massage.
- Functional knowledge of the body's chakras, tissues, bones, and male reproductive areas.
- Knowledge and practice of a prostate massage routine.
- A great new skill to enjoy for years to come!