Skin Tanning Treatment
The number of people affected by skin cancer has quadrupled since 1975 and a recent survey discovered that one in six men never use sunscreen, even though the results of which – premature ageing, skin damage and possible skin cancers – are supposedly widely known. You can get brown without these problems.
Fake tan is now popular with men and women, as they seek a healthy skin colour and condition to improve attractiveness and confidence without the risk of cancer, increased dryness and wrinkles. The hassle of achieving the threefold balance between a healthy, natural tan, staying SPF aware, and England's unpredictable sun, treads a very fine line. al Covo's skin tanning treatment takes away the hassle of waiting for the sun and its negative effects on skin condition, replacing it with moisturising and nurturing tanning cream.
This skin tan treatment consists of:
- Exfoliation to remove dead skin. A body scrub treatment is highly recommended before a skin tan treatment. This is included in the price below.
- Moisturising of tough skin (eg knees and elbows) with a body balm.
- A tanned colour is massaged instantly into areas you choose, to allow you to see exactly where you’re being tanned. Wait 8 hours for the gorgeous natural colour to fully develop before showering off the guide colour and patting dry.
- Sienna X streak free natural colour normal tan is a heavenly, seductive tanning cream with 8% DHA. Application of one layer at a time is recommended to more gradually build up a colour you like.
- Application of Green Tea and Calendula extracts calm and soothe the skin, providing anti-ageing and cellulite reducing properties.
- Paraben and cruelty free production.
- Any waxing or shaving is to be carried out 24 to 48 hours before tanning.
Session time includes consultation, treatment, aftercare and any use of shower/washroom. Please note an extra (free) 20 minutes may be required for your first treatment's consultation. Membership and Treatment Course Prepurchases can save you money.