Intolerance, Allergy, Nutrient, Toxicity, Weight, Fitness and Metabolism Tests
Our hair bioresonance, mouth swab and blood tests use the latest bio-technology analysis tools within the UK on a wide range of indicators that may explain your body's symptoms such as allergic reactions, coughing, skin redness and swelling, muscular and nervous disorders, weight gain/loss, muscular and fitness problems, diarrhoea, bloating, plus many other skin problems and organ disorders. These tests can analyse your constitution for:
- Food Allergies and Intolerances - Tea, spices, nuts, fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, wheat, eggs and dairy.
- Non-food Allergies and Intolerances - Pollens, grasses, plants, trees, bugs, wild and farmed animals, pets, animal products such as droppings and feathers, household goods and clothing fabrics.
- Metal toxins such as arsenic and mercury.
- Nutrient levels such as fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Fitness - Muscle Power, Muscle Endurance, Injury Risk and Flexibility, Recovery Time, and an Exercise Recommendation tailored to your individual genes.
- Caffeine - Metabolism Speed, Likelihood of Sleep Disturbance, Recommended Ways to Change Metabolism Speed.
- Weight - Weight, Appetite and Obesity, Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels, Fat Storage, Fat Burning, Body Size and Weight Regain, Fatty Acid Processing.
What you receive…
Your intolerance status of food items, metals and non-food items identified as showing a reaction of 85% intolerance and over. Having conducted many thousands of bioresonance hair tests, this percentage represents the point for which most symptoms arise. Blood test results detect IgG4 antibody levels for intolerances, and IgE antibody levels for allergies. Nutrient prevalence is also tested and the report lists those with a deficiency level of under 15% - i.e. the nutrients which are all very deficient within your system. You will receive these pdf reports by email together with guidance on how your individual intolerances can be reduced and your nutrients sourced.
- The 300 item hair test includes 290 different food and non-food items plus 10 custom food and non-food items.
- The 750 item hair test includes 650 different food and non-food items, 50 nutritional items and 50 metal (toxicity) items.
- The 35 item blood test results includes intolerances and allergies for the same 35 items.
How you are tested ...
For hair testing, you provide 3-5 hair samples from anywhere on the body, you bag them and send them in the post to us. Alternatively, you arrange an appointment time come in and we cut and bag your hair samples in our suite. For blood and DNA swabs, please arrange to come in for an appointment so we can take your samples. You make your payment and then the results will be emailed to you within 7-10 days. For all tests, you will be given a 6 week food diary, a 19 page guide to intolerances, allergies and nutrients, and access to a qualified nutritionist to discuss your results.
If you are seriously ill or believe you have a medical condition then you need to discuss this with your GP.