Men's Facial and Beard Treatment
A men's facial treatment with Steve will help boost colour, balance dryness/ oiliness, darkness/ white and blotches, spots and sweat, reduce fine lines, improve skin tone and texture, and make you confident to impress for business and pleasure with a healthy face. Beard texture and tidying, and facial waxing and tidying to eyebrows, ears, nostrils and beard line edges add to the finest facial treatment solution for a man.
Men are now able to enjoy the benefits of products specifically designed to soothe and improve beards, thick and rough skin, large and frequent pores, high levels of oiliness or dryness, decline in collagen levels (causing sagging), shaving troubles (grazing, burn and dryness), colour variations, and toxins and pollutants from city and office life such as commuting, alcohol, poor nutrition and stress.
Steve offers a mixture of War Paint, Wolf Project, The Shave Doctor and organic facial scrubs, cleansers, moisturing and nourishing products, and the highly advanced express phototherapeutic collagen stimulating LED face mask. The treatment firstly can remove top layers of dead skin, allowing fresher, rosier skin to show. It deep cleans your pores, extracts blackheads and removes congestion around skin glands of sebum and sweat. It then cools and refreshes, improves and unifies skin texture to enhance appearance. Complex Oil Gel can soften and lubricate men's beard hair deep into the roots and into the forehead and cheeks. Nourishing lotions provide powerful anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids required by skin cells, combined with essences to calm and focus the mind, cool and soften, plump and moisturise skin. This treatment relaxes, exfoliates, cleanses, balances and rehydrates. The combination of red and near infra-red wavelengths from the LED mask will stimulate collagen and elastin production, reviving elasticity and glow, removing fine lines and wrinkles, dark and sagging skin.
Our clinically proven silicone LED skincare mask gives a 15 minute anti-ageing express treatment that targets skin tone, texture, wrinkles, and radiance. Supporting serotonin levels and mood, sleep quality and duration, reducing headaches and stress, this mask offers clients a unique experience. The mask improves blood flow and tissue oxygenation through a process called photobiomodulation. At 630NM, red light also stimulates the lymphatic system to reduce swelling, inflammation and puffiness. Precise near infra-red at 830NM helps to speed up healing, improve the appearance of scars and benefits the strength and thickness of the cellular structure.
Popular optional extras also include Hopi Ear Candling, Traditional Cut-Throat Wet Shave, Waxing and/or Clippering and Trimming to the nostrils, ears and eyebrows (or other parts of the body), SAD Light Therapy, Shirodhara, Facial Marma Point Massage, Indian Head Massage, Relaxing or Deep Tissue Massage for the back, head, or full body, a Manicure or Pedicure, and a Body Scrub to complete your reviving, stress-busting, men's skin and hair conditioning treatment.
This fantastic skin maintenance treatment can incorporate:
- Coffee Grain Scrub, Leongrass and Ginger Scrub, or The Shave Doctor's Facial Scrub - to slough away dead skin cells to allow newer skin cells to regenerate.
- Chamomile Cleanser or Frankincense Cleanser to relax and soothe, deep clean pores, extract black heads and eliminate congestion.
- Toner to cool and refresh, improve and unify skin texture to enhance appearance.
- Complex Beard Oil Gel to soften and lubricate men's beard hair deep into the roots.
- Power Berry Daily Moisture, rich in protecting anti-oxidants.
- Orange or Frankincense Facial Oil for essential fatty acids to nourish and soften, to leave it looking younger and healthier.
- White Tea Toning Eye Gel to moisturise and reduce eye bags.
- Frankincense Serum, scientifically formulated and clinically proven, to firm, tone and boost skin's suppleness, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, moisture- and colour-boosting.
- White Tea Facial Mist to spritz a fine finish.
- Optional extra of a mask, depending on your skin condition - including an Express LED face mask, Chocolate Mask, Aloe Vera Mask, and a Bamboo Charcoal Mask.
- Optional extra of SAD Light Therapy for improved mood and Vitamin D production, reommended in short winter day lengths.
- Optional extras of Hopi Ear Candling, Traditional Cut-Throat Wet Shave, Waxing and/or Clippering and Trimming to the nostrils, ears and eyebrows (or other parts of the body), Shirodhara, Facial Marma Point Massage, Indian Head Massage, Relaxing or Deep Tissue Massage for the back, head, or full body, a Manicure or Pedicure, and a Body Scrub
Rock on down to Man on the Couch and lift your face up with the best!