Clinical Hypnotherapy by Stephen Reeve (Steve) offers you a flexible service with one of Hampshire's most established male holistic therapists. Clinical Hypno-Psychotherapy uses hypnosis to induce a deep state of heightened relaxation and altered awareness. In this hypnotic or trance like state, the unconscious mind is receptive to alternative perspectives and ideas using specific exercises or words. This makes it easier to discuss memories, gain insight and alter your behaviour.
Hypno-psychotherapy is best carried out face to face. Remote sessions will limit the techniques and opportunities for success. However, it can sometimes be possible to use Whatsapp, Skype, Zoom, Facetime, FaceChat and other platforms allow online, live video sessions of Professional Hypnotherapy Consultations with Steve, if you prefer not to come into the suite.
Clinical Hypnotherapy is best used for:
- Addictions, Obsessions, Dependencies, and Compulsions (such as cleaning, smoking, eating, alcohol, drugs, sex and pornography)
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks (such as performance and exam nerves, catching Covid or other illnesses)
- Fears and Phobias (such as flying, heights, needles, enclosed spaces, spiders, social groups)
- Traumas and Abuse - Unknown, Past or Present
- Insomnia (achieving deep, peaceful sleep)
- Weight Management
- Self-Esteem, Personal Value and Confidence
- Guilt and Shame
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss
- Stress and Depression
- Identity, Culture, Gender, Sexuality and Spirituality
Your past experiences can have a powerful, unconscious effect on the way you feel and deal with things in your present circumstances. Some problems may require you to be open to explore deeper roots and causes of your conditions. This may not be a short process and may require commitment over a period of time.
You have the chance to explore your difficulties with a trained and proven established therapist, in confidence, to high ethical standards, and at your own pace and time. Stephen works with your psychology for your benefit. This one-to-one therapy offers a non-judgmental, confidential and safe space for you to reflect on any emotional difficulties through the unconcscious mind.
Please call to discuss your issues and Stephen will recommend a course of action, which may be a single 4 hour treatment , or a series of shorter treatments, for example 1 two hour initial session, followed by 3 one hour treatments.